"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." - Vince Lombardi
Welcome to the Human Resources division of St. Charles County Government. We work as a strategic partner with St. Charles County government leadership, with individual employees, and with the general public to provide high quality human resources services. Our core services and competencies include recruitment and staffing, employee relations, employee development and training, compensation and benefits, and regulatory compliance.
- We value teamwork and the development of strategic relationships by being flexible, considerate, and responsive to the needs of appointing authorities.
- We value growth, excellence, and continuous learning by providing training for both supervisors and employees to enhance the quality of their working and personal lives.
- We are committed to serving the needs of all County employees and the general public in a positive, professional, helpful and efficient manner.
- We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of personnel records and will maintain the confidentiality of personal information that may be shared with us in the course of our work.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in our work.